Mr. Worapoom Saengkaew
Siam University · Business English Communication
B.A. in Philosophy / M.A. in English for Careers / PhD Candidate in Leadership and Innovation in Educational Administration
- Thammasat University, Thaprachan Campus, Bangkok, Thailand
- Master of Arts (English for Careers), August 2014
- Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy), August 2012
- Saengkaew, W. (2016). Why do Private University Students Decide to Learn English? The 4th FLLT Conference Proceedings by LITU. Conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching, 24-25 June 2016, 4(1), 46-55. Thammasat University: Thailand.
- Saengkaew, W. (2016). Corpus-Based Study of Thanking Strategies. The 2nd LITU-CULI International Conference 2016 Proceedings by LITU. Conference on ELT Unlimited, 6-7 October 2016, 2(1), 1-9. Thammasat University: Thailand.
- Saengkaew, W. (2017). Use of Reporting Clauses in Citations across two Contrasting Disciplines. University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce Journal, 37(1), 103-114.
- Saengkaew, W., & Tangamornsuksan, A. (2017). Use of Note Taking Strategies among Thai Undergraduate Students. The 10th International Conference of HUSOC Network. Conference on Dynamics on Humanities and Social Sciences in Cross-Border Societies, 2-3 Febuary 2017, 787-794. Chiangrai Rajabhat University: Thailand.
- Sriussadaporn, N., Chaihiranwattana, M., Sungkarat, K., & Tangamornsuksan, A. (2017). An Evaluation of Business English Communication Courses Offered by Western Language Department of Siam University. The 6th National Conference on Applied Liberal Arts. Conference on Liberal Arts in 21st Century, 19 May 2017, 27-35. King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Latkrabang: Thailand.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Computers: Macintosh, PC, Word, PowerPoint
- PERSONAL INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Reading research articles and watching American series to learn languages and cultures
- REFERENCES AND PORTFOLIO
- Available upon request